So I start decorating the Christmas tree by putting the most important ornaments up:
They'd been in my brother's attic for some time, and now they get to be on display every year! kudos to Dana for not putting up a stink like i thought she would. she might change her mind after hearing Mr. Spock wish us happy holidays and rapping about the shuttlecraft (I like to hit the button real fast so he sounds like max headroom). I'm good like that :-o
on to the cuteness!
Aria definitely found the tree more interesting than last year when she was only 2 months old. Smart parents that we are, we knew that anything 3 feet and lower would just get pulled off, so we let Aria play with the little stuffed bear and dog ornaments until we were done decorating the top 2/3s of the tree. :-)then we tried to teach her to place the bears on the tree with some success.
Problem was that she would lay the bear on a branch or watch us hang the bear and then yank him off and go running away! then we took some family photos, and after more bear snatching and running away, our family photo session turned into what you saw at the beginning of the post. :-) she was just hungry and tired, that's all."Shuttlecraft to Enterprise, Shuttlecraft to Enterprise. Spock here.
Happy Holidays. Live long, and Prosper."







3 comments:
Check this link out to continue the Star Trek/Wars theme:
http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/magazine/15-12/st_xwing
LMAO
Anyway, I also just got In Rainbows!!! And yes I paid for it!!!!
nice 3 second flight! :-) their next project, a klingon cruiser should make the web too - can't wait.
You almost missed out In Rainbows, they've closed the download section permanently. now it's only available in discbox form (2cds, 2LPs) for about 80 dollars. what do you think of it?
It took a few times for me to really start digging it, but now I cant get "All I Need" and "Videotape" out of my head. Radiohead ROCK!!!!
Post a Comment