12.07.2007

while you're eating? O RLY.

I've never had the urge to poop while eating. I've also never heard of babies doing this. But pretty much every time we sit Aria down to eat lunch and/or dinner, usually towards the end of her meal, she starts the pushing. Makes for a fun time when we have friends/family over for dinner!

I hope potty training will be easier because of this natural timing. also, since we know this is going to happen 85-90% of the time, we've got a ton of embarrassing videos to show before Aria's first date. :-)

yeah. i know. gross. but this is a quarter of the whole parenting thing right now. and it's almost as funny and cute as the playing, eating, and sleeping (the other three quarters).


a new development is Aria points her toes when she does the deed.

3 comments:

Cate Sia said...

Oh I feel so sorry for her when she starts dating!

4FatCats said...

That's too funny. Did you know Greg Proops actually mentions something about that in one of his bits? I think it something about how smoking a cigar is like eating and pooping at the same time (hwoever, he used the OTHER verb I won't mention here)!

So are you going to start feeding her on the toilet? :) J/K

-goofydaddy said...

there is a picture somewhere online of a kid strapped into a toilet seat contraption with a food tray and activity center, and the kid is smiling like it's the greatest thing in the world to be strapped down to the toilet! :-) no we will not be doing that with Aria.