1.09.2008

Just For Laughs

I hope you can have a giggle or two yourself...

^^Aria's first laughs caught on video at about 4.5 months—I must confess I'm a bit disturbed by my laugh :-\


I dunno why mommy brought Aria in to see me taking a shower—or why she's laughing so much...


This is the director's cut - before has me making a goofy face coming up the stairs, after has Aria crying cause I went around the corner, making her think I left.

5 comments:

- Dana said...

I notice something in common with these three videos...Aria has a VERY silly Daddy!

-goofydaddy said...

Aria and I will drive mommy crazy when she's older!!!!

caramama said...

Too cute! Thanks, I needed a bit of a laugh myself!

And don't you just love how they laugh with full abandon? It melts my heart.

Cate Sia said...

HAhaha...Devin and I got quite a laugh...very cute!

-goofydaddy said...

it is awesome when they get a sense of humor :-)

I added some captions to explain the videos a bit.