1.15.2008

what? no posts?

anybody who knows me well will know that I can be lazy. and that is precisely why there haven't been any posts recently...

:-o

sorry! I've got a couple drafts in the works, some ideas, I don't want the posts to be the same ol' same ol'. Maybe I'm over thinking this. hmmmm...

Maybe I'll start posting about other topics, but then the site wouldn't be "all about her". comments? i've added a poll to the right ------------->

4 comments:

La folle maman said...

You could always change the header to read "It's all about her ... mostly." :P

-goofydaddy said...

great minds...

caramama said...

I was thinking "It's mostly about her" :-)

Martina said...

How about "the nitty gritty of being a stay-at-home dad-ee-o"

Eh, who am I to suggest. I named mine "Johnny's brother" - not so good on the creative front. Good luck in your quest! ;)