5.05.2008

mountain lion?

so our friends over at johnny's brother have a post about a mountain lion siting near their house! i wanted to see the news picture, because they said they couldn't see this hiding mountain lion. here's the original (in case you don't want to go to the news site):

apparently, someone used their camera phone to snap the picture, and the mountain lion is hiding behind the tree. the tail should be visible if you look hard enough. well, being the graphic artist that i am, i've zoomed in and enhanced the picture:

see it now? no? well to avoid any further confusion, i've used my hi-tech-no-grafx computational analysis video processor to digitally place the tree in the background so we can see the whole mountain lion:

AND AWAAAAAY WE GO! :-P

4 comments:

Martina said...

aha! i knew you'd be able to spot it!! ;)

La folle maman said...

Nice! I've missed the photoshop contests from Fark. The last time I visited I was a little taken back by the amount of raunchy on there so I've avoided it!

-goofydaddy said...

hehe i wish i still had my spidey pic! ;-)

caramama said...

Love it!