5.11.2008

would you like a free cup of lemonade for 5¢?

so the rain stopped for the afternoon yesterday, Aria woke up from her nap, and the doorbell rang. it was a boy who lives 7 houses down from us, with a spongebob dixie cup filled with pink lemonade. he asks "would you like a free cup of lemonade for five cents? it doesn't even have to be a nickel, it can be pennies." I gave him pennies. I think he couldn't sell any lemonade to the other houses, because he was back five minutes later, with his sister and three cups filled with the same super-strong pink lemonade. "would you like more lemonade for 25 cents?" we turned this offer down. I didn't want to ask if it was 25 cents per cup, or for all three. :-P

1 comment:

caramama said...

"free cup for 5 cents?" This kid needs a math lesson! Coming back selling for more? Also needs sales and marketing lessons.