6.02.2008

Fountain Fun

This weekend we stopped by one of the local Farmers Markets. We picked out some yummy, very ripe strawberries that I made into sorbet (which we all are thoroughly enjoying, including Aria). I also packed an extra change of clothes because I knew there was a fountain there that welcomes kids to play in it. And that is JUST what we did! It was fun to see the other families with toddlers join right in…I was laughing because we were all there trying to keep our kids busy in the morning. Kevin and I were remarking how we used to miss the Farmers Market on Saturday mornings because we were always sleeping in! Those are days of the past. I do really enjoy the time together though.

So much fun!

Splish Splash!

Aria's excited to get back in the fountain!

Happy and dry after the change of clothes.
AND look at that! She found the biggest stick ever!

2 comments:

Martina said...

i miss the farmer's market in herndon!!! i got the best orange, sweet, tomatoes and i can't find them anywhere here...so jealous!

you look like you had a blast - well, aria anyway! ;)

caramama said...

That's awesome! I want to find a fountain to play in!

And she loves her sticks, doesn't she?