6.03.2009

She's got the moves

Aria is continuing to recover well from her surgery. It definitely didn't slow her down except for those few hours. Her eyes are looking great - just one little red spot left in the outer part of one eye. She has a follow-on appointment next Monday with her eye doctor. So far we've noticed that her up-turn is gone and her over-all alignment has improved :-)


And on to some fun stuff...Aria, like most kids, likes to dance. Here's a couple of her latest moves:

She likes Radiohead just like her Daddy and Mommy and it appears as if she took dance lessons from Thom Yorke


Her favorite song recently is "Boom Boom Pow"

1 comment:

Dave Zak and Family said...

I can't wait for our debut at Dancing with the Grans! Are we going to have a fun time or what? I know who Aria got her dancing/rhythm genes from....What a cute video! I remember when Aria was about 15 months old and you posted a video of her dancing. She did the same thing at the end of her routine, only than it was Aria "talk" instead of a scream.
See you soon!