it amazes us how similar Emmett and Aria look (well DUH)!
The blue/pink cracks me up. We won't ever mix their pictures up, that's for sure. haha.
right down to the stripes, huh?hey, I linked up your blog to mine and gave you *THE* most prestigious award I could think of, so come on over and accept it...and then pay it forward, or something hokey like that. :)
Good thing you have the blue and the pink because they are extremely similar!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The blue/pink cracks me up. We won't ever mix their pictures up, that's for sure. haha.
right down to the stripes, huh?
hey, I linked up your blog to mine and gave you *THE* most prestigious award I could think of, so come on over and accept it...and then pay it forward, or something hokey like that. :)
Good thing you have the blue and the pink because they are extremely similar!
Post a Comment