7.14.2009

Miller Time?


We have a joke on my side of the family (my parents and sister) and we call it "Miller Time". The norm for our family is to be late...and that's Miller Time. My dad and sister severely suffer from this. I on the other hand have done pretty well, on my own without my family's influence to keep a new on time tradition :-) ...until now. Today is my due date and no baby. It's clear this little guy is made up of my family's genes. There is an end (rather beginning) in sight. Next Wednesday at 6:30AM I will be induced. HOPEFULLY he won't suffer from extreme Miller Time and come at least a little earlier than that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana: I was wondering if you had your baby yet. :O) Thanks for the update! Angela Vasquez

Unknown said...

Somebody was very Miller-Time late for her own wedding. I'm not naming any names, but I'm just sayin'...

john said...

some time david is late
but that miller time
that funny put on the site

put true
dana have fun new one

see you soon