Aria woke up this morning screaming. Kevin entered the room and asked what her nightmare was about. Aria responded:
"We were getting eggs and they kept taking them out of our hands and putting them in the hole. We couldn't buy the eggs."
Dylan's 2019 District Hoop Shoot experience
7 years ago




3 comments:
This must have been a pre-schooler's nightmare of having a premonition of being another Julia Child. Oops....We just saw "Julie and Julia"--it must have been a scene from that movie I was thinking of....
By the way.....Thanks for Aria---we're having so much fun with her!
Love you guys,
Mom and Dad Zak
This still cracks me up. I think actually laughed out loud at work when I read the Facebook post about it.
yeah trust me it was EXTREMELY difficult to not laugh at Aria while she was telling me this with tears in her eyes.
I hugged her and rubbed her back so she couldn't see me smile. :-)
Post a Comment