Yesterday afternoon, after work, I promised Aria I would take her to the pool. Kevin has been spending a lot of time with Emmett in the afternoons lately (and all day too). So, I thought I would put on my multi-tasking mom hat and take both kids to the "little kid" pool. (Aria didn't like me calling it a baby pool.) We had a blast! Since Aria's had her lessons she's more confident in the water. She is great with holding her breath and spitting the water out when it gets in her mouth. (This was not true a few months ago.) She even grabbed the noodle and started floating on her back! I was always right there by the edge with an eye on her, but over all I felt pretty safe about the whole thing. Emmett enjoyed himself too. He took a little dip and splashed around. He even picked up some ladies...haha. There were two 3yrs old girls that came up and started talking to him and showing him their watering can/squirt fish.
Dylan's 2019 District Hoop Shoot experience
7 years ago





1 comment:
Looks like a fun time. Thinking we might need to go get our pool passes soon!
Post a Comment