i've been notified of possible jury duty 3 times in my life, the first was when i was in college in NC, but it would have been in MD, so i had to be excused. The second was when i lived in Alexandria, and i never got a jury summons. And this time, i actually got a summons, but had to decline as i'm the primary care provider for my daughter. I've always wanted to be on a jury, but it just hasn't worked out so far. oh well...
Dylan's 2019 District Hoop Shoot experience
7 years ago




4 comments:
Wow. You're the first person I've ever heard you WANTED jury duty. Too bad you can't go! Most people try to find ways out of it!
well as you know, i was into law enforcement, jury duty is just the other side of that process. shouldn't be too surprising that i want to go. :-P
Ha! That's funny! I thought it would be interesting myself...so when did I get a notification? The week or two after coming home from the hospital with Devin.
I've always wanted to be part of a jury, too! The two times I've gotten a notice? One was after I had moved out of the state (10 hours away) and the other was within a month or two of giving birth. How is it that they call up new parents all the time?
Post a Comment