The morning after Aria was sick, she seemed much better. She nibbled on some bananas and KIX cereal and it stayed down ok. Maybe she remembered all the KIX she got in utero (every morning I had to snack on some before I got out of bed to keep from feeling sick).
Last night she slept like a rock! I think we are in the clear now :-) That was one tramatic night!




4 comments:
I'm glad it was just that one night. I hope she continues to feel better and eat well.
Yeah, agreed, one night is a good thing. Hope the rest of the house gets better soon (I understand both of you have contracted it from her now).
yes, i was going to post something about that, but i figured 2 posts about Aria throwing up were enough. Dana got it saturday afternoon, and i got it late late saturday and most of sunday. it was staggered just right so that we weren't both out of commission at the same time.
we're all better now, thanks. :-)
Glad you're better. That went around these parts at the end of last year. I hear it's moving around different parts of the country, even! Yuck!
Post a Comment