4.05.2008

back to work...

This Monday will be Aria's first day in daycare/preschool! Dana picked out her outfit already, we have the list of things we need to bring for the first day, as well as things we need to bring everyday. we're all ready!

am i ready to work 8-9 hours straight on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday? i dunno. it's been over 16 months since i did that, and even then it was tough (with a new baby in the house). :-)
it doesn't help matters that I'm going to be swamped with work. :-\

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

La folle maman said...

Good luck! If anything, maybe you could sneak to your car for a nap during lunch or something.

Good luck to Aria too! I'm sure she'll have lots of fun meeting new kids and playing.

caramama said...

Good luck to you and Aria! How exciting for Aria!

Cate Sia said...

Good luck! I am behind on my posting and reading since I just started working during Devin's naps. I am looking forward to hearing about Aria's adventures at school.