Aria was dropped off by mommy at her preschool/daycare at 8am this morning. Apparently, she didn't seem to care much, because of all the new toys. The teachers and helpers couldn't believe it was really her first day!
I'm thinking when she realizes what's happened, we'll pay for it tomorrow.
I forgot to grab the camera on my way out to work, so I can't post the picture I took of happy Aria this morning, ready to go in the car. I will post tonight when i get home. :-)
update: here's Aria ready to go to daycare!




4 comments:
I'm thinking when she realizes what's happened, we'll pay for it tomorrow.
oh, you have no idea how much i laughed when i read that! the phrase 'fool me once...' came to mind, lol.
good luck...it's such a transition, *but* she will most likely crash on her dinner plate this evening from all the playing...don't eat anything pointy!
I LIVE by that rule - "don't eat anything pointy" :-)
OR you could have the scenario we're experiencing where she LOVES the teacher or daycare provider so much you feel just slightly jealous. Which, of course, is a good thing since that means they're being well provided for there.
Looking forward to the picture!
Great pic! I hope she had a great day!
Post a Comment