8.28.2008

visit from friends, and a farm visit

ok, first weekend way back a while ago:
Our friends Neil and Martinafrom Texas were in the area visiting family, and they came over for dinner. Here's Aria and Paige hugging.
The next day (Saturday), the three of us went to Frying Pan Park Farm, and Aria had a blast! We had to get a picture of her on the kid-sized tractors for Pop-pop.tomorrow's post: Our trip to Massachusetts!

3 comments:

caramama said...

Those are so cute! I especially like the one of the girls hugging. So sweet!

Martina said...

those are some seriously good lookin' kids. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Goofy Daddy--I'm ready for a new post! (you said if I commented more you would post more!)

After spending the weekend with her, I'm speaking Aria in my head! Hopefully, phrases like "uddy side" won't come out of my mouth. :-)