10.02.2008

Happy Anniversary!

Four years today!

Many many more will come. We have excellent marriage role models in our parents (over 70 years combined), as well as countless others in our families and friends.

I look forward to all the joys we will share over the years, and know that when times are not so joyful, we will be able to weather them and survive because of the incredibly strong foundation we have built and are building with every day we are together.

7 comments:

caramama said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I wish you many many more happy years together.

- Dana said...

Aw, that was nice. I look forward to the years ahead too :-)

The 5 Sweet P's said...

Dana and Kevin!! Cannot believe that it has already been so long! Congrats and Happy Anniversary :)

Martina said...

congrats!! that was the *real* reason why we called last night... ;)

Dave Zak and Family said...

Happy Anniversary - We love you both and are so happy that you became best friends first. That's the best starting point to build a foundation for a wonderful marriage.
Love,
Mom & Dad Zak

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on a wonderful 5 years!

e0n said...

Congrats!!! Cate and I are coming up on 4 at the end of this month. And you're right, the parents are such great role models.