12.05.2008

Thanksgiving Part 1

We had Thanksgiving at my parents' house on the Sunday before Thanksgiving day. We didn't get to go to church before, because we had to stop at the after-hours doctor to check on Aria's cold. she coughed all night, and her runny nose had really picked up. She was great for the doctor, and even asked if the doctor would look at her eye (she's used to the eye doctor we go to every 3 months). When the doctor asked her to open her mouth, she did right away! He was shocked at how good she was. It turned out that her ears and lungs were fine, so we really didn't have much to worry about.

We had a fun time as always! First stop was through the forest in my parents' backyard to my dad's farm. He's been building an barn for his tractors, but in this picture it looks like an ark.



Aria said "I check my email" whenever she played with this toy laptop.


Grandpa and Aria giving rides to Aria's buddies

3 comments:

Dave Zak and Family said...

The ark may take on a few critters this winter since there are no doors on it yet and farmer Frank will not be working on it as much.
I hope Aria has been checking her emails lately because I think she may have gotten one right after Thanksgiving. Visiting your blog reminded me to send Aria another one...Thanks!
Grandma Zak

Anonymous said...

It really does look like an ark. That's funny. But I'm sure it will be a really nice shed when it's done and a warm home for woodland critters in the meantime!

Glad everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

caramama said...

Sounds like a nice Thanksgiving. Glad it wasn't too bad of a cold.

I love that she was checking her email!