I couldn't resist posting about our grocery shopping trip on Sunday. Once our computers are up and running again we'll get to our Christmas post and we'll be able to include pictures more easily. At this rate it might be a Christmas post in April! :-)
On Sunday we went to Harris Teeter and let Aria push the mini cart around the store. She loved it and did such a good job. We had to herd her a little bit, but other than that she was more patient than usual at the store. I think it's because she was proud of her active role. SOOO cute. Kevin got a picture with his phone. She even stopped to try a sample of cookie. 
Dylan's 2019 District Hoop Shoot experience
7 years ago




4 comments:
Take note of the pig-tails! She actually let me put them in for the 1st time!!! She actually got a little upset when I had to take them out for her bath.
That is so cute!! I might even venture to say that Aria has inherited the Jeanette "shopping gene". The next trial is to see how well she does in a mall.
It's also cute that "Kitty" is in the cart. Adorable! I have a little treat for her if I can get organized enough to get it in the mail for her! :-)
That is too cute! And I was going to mention how adorable the pig tails are!!!
Post a Comment