The past couple weeks Aria has been great about waking up and asking to go potty...at 3AM or 5AM or even 7AM! I've been noticing dry diapers coming off in the morning too. Saturday night, Aria begged us not to put a diaper on her for bed and we complied. She's done great the past two nights. I don't mind waking up with her in the middle of the night to use the potty because she goes right back to sleep and I'm usually up around the same time using it too now! I find it a little funny that my 6mo pregnant bladder = my 2.5yr old bladder, haha. I assume as the weeks go on I should get worse and hopefully she'll get better about holding it longer through the night :-)
Dylan's 2019 District Hoop Shoot experience
7 years ago




2 comments:
Yeah for Aria!! That's so great!
Wow! Grandma and Grandpa are proud of Aria! We can't wait to see you guys so that we can tell Aria in person.
Love,
The Grans
Post a Comment