third leg? yep, that's what the ultrasound techs told us about Aria (hamburger=vagina), and this one (third leg=penis). it's a boy! though I would have preferred they use the actual names, considering we are adults not children. I mean come on - for Aria's ultrasound, the woman told us she didn't see a turtle! I mean. come. on. these terms are stupid jokes, and makes me feel like they're trying to create a friendly atmosphere and all it really does is make an awkward moment for me where i'm not sure if they're talking down to me or not. and then i just feel sorry for them that they are not comfortable enough with the human body to say the correct terms in front of other people.
/rant off
IT'S A BOY!
on a side note, if anyone wants a cool white VW GTI, let me know! (this is a just joke, I have no idea where I could get a free one - in my garage? YEAH RIGHT)
Dylan's 2019 District Hoop Shoot experience
7 years ago




5 comments:
kev -- congratz! that's awesome! i agree, though, that it's weird how the med peeps use those terms. you're right - we're effin' adults! ;) congratz to you and the wifey! aria's gonna be a big sis! woohoo!
Yay for boys! Funny, both of our ultrasound techs had no trouble using proper terms. I'm glad. You're right the other terms are stupid.
Congrats again for the boy! I'm sure both of you are happy!
As for the GTI, my DH might crap a brick should it disappear from your garage and I'd have to seek vengeance.
thanks for all the congrats!
cirque - it is safe with us :-)
everytime Aria sees it, she likes to tell us whose car it is, what color it is, that the cover is on, and that the cover comes off to wash it.
she also likes to remind me that I can't drive it. :-P
Congrats on the boy! ITA with your rant, too!
Post a Comment