4.28.2009

where was goofydaddy?

Some of you may have noticed the blog was missing since last Thursday (I know one person did, I hope there were more than that though). Well the domain expired, and I never received an email saying there was a billing problem. Then, I changed the old blogspot address, thinking "well since no one is going to the old address anyway..." But I was wrong. Some people have the old baby-amz.blogspot still linked. So I changed it back to that last night.

but goofydaddy.com is back, so hope you didn't miss us too much!

edit: i decided to change the blogspot address back to http://goofydaddy.blogspot.com. It makes more sense now that she isn't a baby, and the new one won't have the AMZ intials. I did create a new blog for those of you who still want to go to http://baby-amz.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Cate Sia said...

glad to have goofydaddy back!