6.11.2009

Baby Brother's Room

My mom, Kevin and I finished baby brother's room after a lot of hard work! I'm so happy with it :-) Kevin helped me with the wall painting. I did the painting details and helped my mom pick out fabric. And my mother was the talented seamstress who made the matching bedding, curtains and diaper holder. THANKS MOM!!!! I really enjoyed decorating Aria's room and I had just as much fun with this one. I hope baby brother likes his room as much as Aria likes hers. Here are some pictures of the finished product:






Now on to his current living space :-)
22 wks

28wks

35wks
We have about a month to go! We're getting ready, but I don't think we could ever be fully prepared!

4 comments:

-goofydaddy said...

you are still just as happy, but I think baby brother's kicks are taking their toll—look at your smile at 28 weeks, then look at your "smile" at week 35!

:-)

Cate Sia said...

I like the haircut! You look great. The room looks great. Wishing you a smooth delivery (at the hospital!).

Dave Zak and Family said...

I think we're all very ready to welcome Aria's baby brother. July 14th can't come too soon!

Anonymous said...

Just a little longer, Dana! Angela V.