2.24.2010

I'm so sorry Emmett...

... but you've been getting the blog shaft from Daddy. You'll understand someday, that 2 kids doesn't mean twice the work, it means 3 times the work (at least)! I used to blog about your big sister lots, but then you came along and I just want to relax and watch TV once we get you both down for the night. Well, first I have to clean up all the messes you guys have made, and the dinner mess, and your bottles, and Mommy's pump parts. THEN I get to relax on the couch for 90 minutes before I have to wake mommy up (she never makes it past 9:30), and go upstairs and get ready for bed so I'm well rested for you 2 in the morning!

Hey in my defense, I didn't start blogging about Aria until after her first birthday! So you, Mr. Emmett, have already gotten more face time on the blog than big sister did at your age! I will try my hardest to post more about you and your development, as well as big sister of course (and also post about my sanity dealing with both of you)!
Oh and more photos, cause who wants to read a boring all text post like this?!?!

love ya buddy frog,
-Daddy

I just noticed that this blog had over 100 posts in from 2007 & 2008, then only 56 in 2009. also, Dana has been posting a lot more. Her percentage of posts went from about 20% in 2007 & 2008 to over 50% this past year! I don't want to change the blog or domain name, so I better pick up the posting! :-)

2 comments:

Dave Zak and Family said...

In the grand scheme of things, Emmett and Aria will only remember the good times you've had together. Who knows what technology will be like when your children are older. Blogs may be out and something else will be in. Experiential times together can never be replaced. That's what they will remember and you already do that in spades!
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

You are a blogging Daddy. You are rare breed. Take pride in that and don't be so hard on yourself!