I saw Shutter Island last night. A very good movie, but it seemed familiar to me.
*possible spoiler alert*
that's because it's pretty much the same plot (really the exact opposite) as a Star Trek: The Next Generation episode from the sixth season called "Frame of Mind."
*end of possible spoiler (but only if you know that Star Trek episode or look it up on Wikipedia*
When I realized that this morning, it kinda ruined the movie for me. When I told Dana, she responded:
"Well they're running out of ideas."
Aria, hearing our conversation, replied:
"Yeah, they're running out of Quesadillas."
We could not stop laughing! It was just one of those many many moments we wished we had a camera rolling in this house!
Dylan's 2019 District Hoop Shoot experience
7 years ago




1 comment:
That's too cute!! So if you're running out of anything else in the future and you're in public, you should be careful what you say. The rhyme to a lot of those things we may run out of, may have an embarrassing homophone...Not a sermon; just a thought.
Love you guys, especially "the quesadilla kid",
Mom
Post a Comment