3.10.2008

Just give the kid a stick

This past weekend we went to the local park to play at the playground. She had a good time, but the best part was the cedar chips on the playground and all the sticks she found on the walk back to the car! She counldn't get enough of them in her hands. My parents were there too and my dad says she's training to collect wood to build bonfires at our family cottage this summer. I think she will be a big help!

Happy about sticks!
I think she could fit one more, what do you think?
She's on a mission...

4 comments:

La folle maman said...

Figures, doesn't it? You spend all this money on toys, entertainment center things, etc. What do they want? Sticks.

You should tie some together and put a shirt on it like Mr. Hat! That would be funny!

La folle maman said...

Darn, I meant to say Mr. Twig! But you knew what I meant!

-goofydaddy said...

oh wow. you just gave me my next project! :-)

caramama said...

That's too funny! I love the pic with her hands full of sticks. hehe.