I found this great site with free shipping! They sell all sorts of things for baby's needs. We are currently using cloth diapers, but still use disposables at night. I just found our diaper dekor (biodegradable) refills which aren't widely carried in stores. Plus they have a nifty sprayer that connects to the toliet that can be used for the cloth diapers. Check it out and be sure to use the code "dmzak" to get $5 off your first purchase! Happy shopping!
Dylan's 2019 District Hoop Shoot experience
7 years ago





4 comments:
Thanks for the code! Hopefully, they won't find out you've posted this!
Their programmers will be doing overtime!
Have a good night!
La Folle Maman
Diapers.com suggests that the codes are shared inlcuding posting on message boards...I would think using a blog is similar. I didn't do anything wrong. They want the referrals so their programmers can get paid! haha
I'll have to take a look at this. I just got a coupon from a friend for this site as well. Thanks!
free money, I'm up for that!
Post a Comment