Aria's excited to pick some apples!
Look at her go... Snack Time (before)
Snack Time (after)
The Apple Pickin' Gang
Aria thought this was so fun, I was pretty scared, and Goofydaddy got a work out...
The next day we made enough applesauce to fill half my freezer! YAY, thanks Mom. My mom fills her freezer up every year with homemade applesauce. She usually shares with us through out the year. I have over the years helped out, but I really looked forward to doing it in my own home. I was a little pre occupied with Aria, so I didn't help as much as I would have like too. Maybe a couple more years and then we'll have another hand not only picking, but helping in the kitchen too. My Mom is an applesauce machine! Thanks again!!!
4 comments:
i look devious hiding behind the radio flyer (thanks to the Rays for letting us borrow it!)
I love the picture of Aria on top of both of your shoulders. Too cute!!
Wow, goofydaddy. That's really impressive! I have a really good chiro if you should need one!
Looks like everyone had fun. Your stockpile of applesauce made me think of Baby Boom ... maybe I'll rent that sometime soon.
You guys look like you are having so much fun! That's awesome!
My MIL makes homemade applesauce and gives us jar after jar, which our little one gobbles right up. I would love to learn to make it, but it's so hard to find the time when we have toddlers running under foot.
Post a Comment