12.12.2008

gummi bear!

When I was a kid, we would travel to Europe and stay at bed and breakfasts, ride the trains to various castles, museums, etc. Well, one time we were walking from our bed and breakfast in Munich to the train station. I was eating gummi bears. A red one dropped on the ground and I couldn't stop to pick it up because we were in a rush to get to the station in time.


It rained all day long, so when we were walking back to the bed and breakfast later that day, I saw my gummi bear. Lying on his back, pink, bloated to almost 300% of its original size, and perfectly intact!

Why am I babbling about gummi bears and what happens when they get wet? I dunno. but I do know that Dana has a little gummi bear! Here is a picture:
I imagine he's singing the theme song to the Gummi Bears cartoon in that cute little gummi bear fetus voice of his... Gummi Bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere! high adventure that's beyond compare! I am a Gummi Bear!
Coming soon to this blog! July 14, 2009...
...there will be other posts from now until then of course!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dana and Kevin. Aria's gonna be a big sister!

And how fun to have Dana's birthday and the new baby's birthday so close together. :)

Take care and hope Xmas isn't a nauseating one for Dana.

Laura

Dave Zak and Family said...

I think I see a....maybe....it's coming in more clearly....yup....it's a turtle!!
Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! I'm sure you are very excited!

Cate Sia said...

Yay! Congratulations!! Our seconds will only be a month apart!

Merry Christmas!
Cate & Chris

The 5 Sweet P's said...

YAY! I was just wondering about that the only day! I am so excited for you :) Aria will LOVE being a big sister...and thanks, Gummi Bears song in my head for the rest of the day!!!

caramama said...

Congrats to you guys!! How exciting!

The due date is my birthday (July 14), which is also Bastille Day. It's a great day for a birthday.

Mine is due June 19th, so they will be only a month apart!

Dana: good luck getting through the first trimester. I hope you aren't as tired and nauseas as I am.

-goofydaddy said...

Thanks everyone for the congratulations! Dana's doing well. tired (she can't stay awake past 9:30 most nights), and never nauseas - she's always good about snacking. :-)