everything we normally do on the weekends became doubly difficult (duh). I woke up with Dana this morning (5:45) she left at 6:00, and I read until Aria woke up at 7:00. I fed her breakfast for the first time in a real LONG time. we then got ready and went to church. Aria had a blast as always in the nursery. when we got home, we had lunch while i made a nice cioppino:
a treat for me because SOMEONE doesn't like seafood that much :-)

After Aria's nap, she was not a happy camper. she woke up cranky, but i've seen this before. later, we had a couple fights about taking crayons up onto the couch. she doesn't try to color the couch, she just likes to hold onto the crayons and crawl onto the couch. they are washable crayons, so no permanent marks, and they have since "disappeared" along with the giant coloring book...
just before the "crayola fiasco"

All in all, a good day. we went outside and played, and she went to bed at 7:45 like normal without a problem. i gotta go to sleep so i'll wake up when she does. :-) i'll keep a tally of mommy requests FROM ARIA over the next 6 days:
mommy requests today: 12
total mommy requests: 12




4 comments:
i'm impressed!! i love the update to your blog! dig the tunes, man. i hope you do ok this week. i know i struggle when neil's gone on rare occasions. just keep busy and it'll make the time go by. do stuff you wouldn't normally do.
Go daddy! Looks like you're holding down the fort ok. I miss you guys tons!!! It's been great calling and hearing her animal noises over the phone.
This morning I got some good shots of some iguanas. I forget what they like to eat...I think you said green stuff. Apparently they like toast too :-)
Love you guys!!! Give Aria a MMMUUUWAAA for me :-*
Wow, you are ambious! I'm impressed with the Iron Chef level of cooking you are doing just for yourself! I'd probably be eating PB&J!
Glad to hear all is well!
I'm also impressed by the cooking! Have any left over? I love seafood. hehe.
Way to go, daddy! You're doing great!
Post a Comment