7.16.2008

Day Five - "I lub Daddy!"

I LUB DADDY!

Ok, we're ready for you to come home, Goofydaddy. Things are going alright, but life if so much better with you around!

Aria slept in a little later this morning (7:15), which was nice. I was so worried about getting ready in the morning and it hasn't been bad at all. She had a good day at school too. The teacher caught on to Aria's poo schedule...I was being greeted since the end of last week by a poo diaper and not realizing it until I went to pick her up to take her up the steps (GROSS). One day it got all over my arm! Apparently Aria's got a clock in her pants, so the last two days they've changed her diaper before I got there. It's cool they figured it out and are on the look out for it (the last place would have never adjusted in this way). They are changing her earlier that hour as well, but she is just going RIGHT before I picked her up. So today when I arrived she was getting her diaper changed and I had a nice talk with the teacher. One thing she said is that Aria is one of the last kids to fall asleep at naptime. She talks and talks and says "nite-nite" like 50 times, haha! The teacher said it she's not keeping the other kids up because they are used to noises (thank goodness). Then she's one of the last to wake up, which seems to fit the nap-time Aria I know.

When we got home we went to the playground. She climbed up the stairs and went down the slide all by herself (with me waiting for her at the end of the slide).

Then after dinner we went back out and played in the neighbors sprinkler :-) I call it her pre-bath to get the bug spray and sunscreen off, hehe.

No comments: