7.23.2008

Goofydaddy's Return - Quick Update

Poor Goofydaddy. When he got home he gradually felt worse and worse. He thinks he ate something a little "off" on the way home. Our plans of going to my G-pa's memorial service together had to change. Goofydaddy stayed behind to get better, while Aria and I headed out Sunday evening. Separated again :-(

Aria did really well with me. I'm a pro at flying solo by now, so I didn't even think twice about going alone with her :-) She was really good. Thank goodness.

We are home now and I'm trying to get things back together and take care of some much needed cleaning.

So, WELCOME HOME GOOFYDADDY! And we are glad you are finally feeling better.

Here are a couple pictures from our trip:

Aria fiddles on the piano with my cousin before my G-pa's service


My sister poses with Aria and all her buddies

2 comments:

caramama said...

Welcome back, Goofydaddy! And way to go, Dana!!

Dana, you didn't mention your birthday anywhere, so I'm just leaving you a "Belated Happy Birthday" here! I hope you had a good one.

- Dana said...

Thanks for the b-day wish :-)