7.02.2008

First day at the new school

(More on our second half of the trip later...) Yesterday Aria started at her new Montessori school. It was a successful day with an easy drop off and a very happy kid upon pickup. The teacher said she had a good day, played, ate and slept well. What more could we ask for??? The teacher also mentioned how she was such a talker! I'm glad Aria could open up and feel comfortable in her new surroundings. I'm really happy with this place.

She will be going 5 days a week now. Kevin has the morning routine while I head to work early. He drops her off at 8:45 and I will pick her up before 4:00. We decided not to buy the hot lunch, so I will be making her lunch daily. I'm actually looking forward to this part. She likes simple food and I can make sure she's eating super healthy :-)

3 comments:

caramama said...

Yeah for Aria! I'm glad she had a good first day. I want to hear all about the Montessori school!

-goofydaddy said...

oh and she hasn't noticed the parakeet by the windows yet. she has a definite fear of birds right now (do a youtube search for "macaw" and "aria").

Martina said...

those smooth transitions are a blessing from God!! way to go Aria!! :)