7.13.2008

Day Two - "Watch the bucket"


Today we had a good morning and we went to the 10:00 service at church. On the way to church Aria started babbling about watching the bucket - haha! Apparently that Water Park really made an impact on her. I had my camera with me and just turned it on while I was driving. My eyes were on the road...not in the view finder :-)


I think she says "Watch the bucket...I'm excited"


After a long nap, Aria woke up a little cranky. So threw her in the stroller and we took a walk around the neighborhood. I saw a stick she might like and I gave it to her. I think that cheered her up!

When we got back to the house, Austin was out playing in his new babypool. It was so hot out I thought it was a perfect time to enjoy a popsicle.

Daddy requests:
Aria asked for Daddy multiple times today. It's hard to keep track! We miss you Goofydaddy.

2 comments:

-goofydaddy said...

Haha! I can post a comment with my blackberry! I want a popsicle!

caramama said...

Okay, those videos are super adorable! She is so precious! She loves those sticks! And the water bucket.