7.17.2008

Day Six - "A Big Froggy"

2 more full days to go! I can do this :-) Today she was pretty good and just routine. On the way home we stopped at a store and they had water toys on sale. So, I picked out a frog pool, squirty thing. Aria loved it even without the water.


A face only a mother could love - HAHA!

We went over to Austin's to play with the frog and the pool he has. Austin's dad sang Ring Around the Roses and it was so cute that Austin and Aria held hands. The evening went by so fast and soon it was bedtime. I had a fun time being with adults after work.

Ring Around the Roses

Aria gets squirted in the face!

Aria and Austin take a little break


Kevin finally sent a short e-mail. He said he scraped one side of his face...yikes! Hope you are ok Goofydaddy. We miss you soooooo much!

3 comments:

Martina said...

kudos to you for being so positive about being a temporary single momma! takes me back about ten years or so...nope, don't miss those days. one. bit. lol :)

caramama said...

It sounds like you are doing great. She looks like she is having so much fun in the frog pool! That's awesome.

I just taught the Pumpkin Ring Around the Rosies, and she loved it some much that she wanted to do it again and again and again until I was quite done with falling down. I need to get her another toddler as a partner for that game--another kid with that kind of energy and ability to repeat games ad nauseam!

- Dana said...

Haha! Isn't that funny how they want to do things OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER... I usually have to cut Aria off and tell he she's going to break mommy because it usually involves me swinging her in a bag or doing superman on my feet, something super silly like that. I think to my self, why did I ever start doing this? Her giggles are so worth it...at first. Haha.