7.14.2008

Day Three - "I step a worm!"

Before Aria headed off to school we played outside for a couple minutes. She is always surprising me with the things she comes up with. I'm not fond of bugs, so it's possible that she learned this from me.
I step a worm!"
I believe that is the same stick from yesterday. She's very loyal to her sticks.

An Austin Powers trick. She actually got it turned all the way around.

It was so nice...when I got home from picking Aria up and running to the grocery store, my next door neighbor took Aria on a little wagon ride. (She is constantly surprising me with the things that come out of her garage. The car above is from them too.) This was just enough time to change, put the groceries away and start an easy dinner. Thank you Julie!!!

5 more days to go. Still missing you Goofydaddy!

PS Aria is working on "I love you daddy" and she should have it down in a few days. It's getting close!!!

1 comment:

caramama said...

Okay, her getting the worm made me laugh out loud. Too funny!