7.27.2008

Fun weekend!

We had a fun packed weekend. Friday we went to a free concert at a neighboring town, which was nice, and Aria even stayed up a little past her bed time (we lived to talk about it, haha). Saturday we went to a friend’s house for a BBQ and we got to meet baby Eve who is 1.5 wks old! Sunday Goofydaddy and I parted in the morning so he could go with Aria to our church and I played in the flute choir at another church. We met up for lunch at our church picnic. Goofydaddy took Aria in the pool and she enjoyed it. It was hard to get her to take a break for lunch! I arrived with enough time to take a dip with Aria, put her in the stroller for a nap, get a bite to eat and then the skies opened up! It worked out great for Aria’s nap getting home so quick and well…we ended up taking a nap too on the couch while relaxing in front of the TV. We ended the perfect weekend with a fun bath too! My Aunt gave Aria some color tablets for the bath (sounds weird but I believe they are all natural). She loved it and I’m teaching her that red and blue make purple! Way cool. Thanks Tante Pia and family!


3 comments:

Martina said...

i love fun weekends!! we need to talk to you soon to see what you all want to do when we come up...we leave next saturday - God willing, we'll make it in one piece! lol :)

caramama said...

Oh, that sounds like a great weekend!

Does Aria actually sleep in her stroller? I'm so envious!!!

Those colored tablets look like so much fun! I'm going to have to look for some.

La folle maman said...

The color tablets definitely sound like fun. You'll have to try yellow and blue next!